Company: Driven Brands Inc.
Annual Compensation: $62,200
Incentives: Health Insurance, 401K plan
Employment Type: Full-time
About Driven Brands Inc.
Driving Brands is one of the leading and growing health companies in the USA. For the past 6 years, the company has expanded awesomely. The main goal of the company is growing its revenue and brands. We’re dedicated to providing opportunities for all our employees.
- As a performance analyst, you’ll be responsible for the provision of a well-detailed analysis of the business to all departments
- You’ll be responsible for the determination of operation goals
- Professionally and accurately predict results and revenues
- Effective provide professional advice and support to the board
- Regularly provide a well-detailed and actionable report suitable for the company’s growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in finance or business related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Data Visualization tools and techniques, Qlik-Sense knowledge a plus
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Limited travel based in Charlotte