Company: XPO Logistics
Location: Burnaby, Canada
Employment Type: Full Time
ABOUT XPO Logistics
Logistics done differently.
We’re currently seeking to hire a highly experienced, goal-oriented, and self-motivated personnel to serve as Account Executive. In this position, you’ll be responsible for the prompt handling of existing and new customers, as well as aid the development of business.
We always like to hire the best personnel to our establishment which is why we’re dedicated at motivating them hence the availability of various mouthwatering benefits.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Prompt identification of potential leads or clients
- Effectively reach out and interact with potential leads
- Regular bringing up new leads or clients to the organization
- Effective negotiate and interact with existing customers to boost the company’s revenue
- Work closely with other staffs of the organization to develop the sales of the brand
- Strictly compliance to established company’s protocols and regulations
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience is required
- Good knowledge of logistics and transportation industry
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer-service focused
- Can work effectively under little or no supervision.